POST GRADUATE STUDENTS INTERACTIVE SESSION
Instructions to Participants of PGSIS
A special session for the interaction of bright Post-Graduate Students in Science with eminent scientists and academicians is scheduled during the Science Congress. This would provide them a window to the opportunities, scope and paths in pursuing their research interests. The selection for participation in the session is based on nomination from academic institutions in the State. Applicants are requested to download the Application Format from the link given below.
The applications will be screened by KSCSTE and the shortlisted students will be intimated through e-mail. The participants will be allowed to attend other sessions of the entire Science Congress event. However, they have to make own arrangements for accommodation.
- Applications endorsed by the Head of the Institution only will be considered.
- Head of the institution may nominate maximum 5 students from the institution.
- In order to give adequate representation for all fields of Science, the field of study of the applicant will be considered while screening.
- Total number of participants is limited to 200.
- The duly filled up Application Format, endorsed by the Head of the institution should be mailed (posted) to the address below, so as to reach on or before 15th November 2019.
Download Application Form