Extended abstract without name & affiliation of authors and an abstract with name & affiliation of authors should be submitted online via Kerala Science congress website.
Only the first author of the paper is allowed to upload the paper for Poster presentation. Co-authors need not upload the paper; they can register through the provision “Participation Only”.
The extended abstract should conform to the guidelines given below.
- Extended abstracts should not exceed 2000 words. It should be in pdf/jpeg format, font size12Times New Roman with a line space of 1.5. The extended abstract not conforming to the stipulated format are liable to be rejected.
- All symbols and abbreviations should be properly defined; superscripts, subscripts and ambiguous characters should be clearly indicated. SI units alone should be used.
- All papers selected for Poster presentation in each subject area (Code 01-12) will be considered for presentation in the poster session at Science Congress venue
- The best poster in each of the broad subject areas will be awarded a Certificate of Merit
Extended abstract without name & affiliation of authors should be organized as given below
- Title of the Paper (centre alignment, upper case, font size 14, bold)
- The extended abstract should be with a small Introduction, Materials& Methods, Results & Discussion and with References.
- It should be in pdf/jpeg format, font size12Times New Roman with a line space of 1.5.
|Click here to view the Sample paper|
Abstract with name & affiliation of authors should be organized in half page as given below
- Title of the Paper (centre alignment, upper case, font size 12, bold)
- Name(s) and Address (es) of the Author(s) (centre alignment, title case, font size 12, names alone bold).
- The abstract should be with a small Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion and with Keywords (Refer the Model Abstract provided).
- It should be in Microsoft Word with Times New Roman, font size 12 with a line space of 1.15.
|Click here to view the Model Abstract|
Candidates can opt their presentation as Oral or Poster and also the subject classification for their presentation. However their choice for presentations and the subject area will remain provisional.
The Committee constituted to review the papers submitted in each subject area (Code: 01-12) will be the final deciding authority whether the papers are accepted and qualify for Contest/Oral/Poster presentation and the subject area based on the score obtained in the evaluation.
Guidelines for Poster Presentation at Science Congress Venue
- The posters should be of 90 cm (width) x 120 cm (Vertical Height)) size
- The letter size should be 20 mm (Font size 80 pts) for headings, 15 mm (Font size 60 pts.) for author and affiliation and 10 mm (Font size 40 pts.) for body text
- Should be organized into sections such as Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusion
- The matter should be brief with liberal illustrations – graphs, pictures and photographs
- The posters should be printed in photo paper/glossy paper/cloth etc. (Posters printed on Flex is not allowed)
“Last Date of Registration is extended to 26.11.2018”