Extended abstract without name & affiliation of authors and an abstractwith name & affiliation of authors should be submitted online via Kerala Science congress website.
Only the first author of the paper is allowed to upload the paper for Oral presentation. Co-authors need not upload the paper; they can register through the provision “Participation Only”.
- The extended abstract should conform to the guidelines given below.
- Extended abstracts should not exceed 2000 words. It should be in pdf /jpeg format,font size 12 Times New Romanwith a line space of 1.5.
- All symbols and abbreviations should be properly defined; superscripts, subscripts and ambiguous characters should be clearly indicated. SI units alone should be used.
- The extended abstract not conforming to the stipulated format are liable to be rejected.
Extended abstract without name & affiliation of authors should be organized as given below
- Title of the Paper (centre alignment, upper case, font size 14, bold)
- The extended abstract should be with a small Introduction, Material & Methods, Results& Discussion and with References.
- It should be in pdf/jpeg format, font size12Times New Roman with a line space of 1.5.
Candidates can opt their presentation as Oral or Poster and also the subject classification for their presentation. However their choice for presentations and the subject area will remain provisional.
The Committee constituted to review the papers submitted in each subject area (Code: 01-12) will be the final deciding authority whether the papers are accepted and qualify for Contest/Oral/Poster presentation and the subject area based on the score obtained in the evaluation.
Click here to view the Model paper
Abstract with name & affiliation of authors should be organized in half page as given below
- Title of the Paper (centre alignment, upper case, font size 12, bold)
- Name(s) and Address (es) of the Author(s) (centre alignment, title case, font size 12, names alone bold).
- The abstract should be with a small Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion and with Keywords(Refer Model Abstract provided).
- It should be in Microsoft Word with Times New Roman, font size 12 with a line space of 1.15.
Click here to view the Model abstract